We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
NOTE: We DO NOT store any payment method details (Your financial Details) Credit Card OR Bank Account details while processing for payment.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the United States for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third-Party Links / Websites
AROKEE believes in helping its customers as much as possible and has therefore a considerate cancellation policy. We, as a merchant, provide a service that comes in the form of services. As such, our offering is not a tangible product that can be returned for a refund. It can be used immediately upon receipt; there is no product to return.
AROKEE undertakes all projects under the purview of Milestones that dictate the direction/road map followed by the project.
All Web Design/ Development/ Applications are carried out and accepted upon a complete analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to make sure that teams have a complete understanding of the work needed to be done, elimination possibilities of a project cancellation/reversal/dispute.
Since AROKEE and the Clientele realize that there is work involved in achieving every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work already completed.
AROKEE makes sure that in case of a project termination on a mutual basis, the client has control of all the work done till that date and the money, if paid for further development, is returned.
AROKEE also respects a decision made by a client to work with a different provider within 48 hours of the project initiation. In such a scenario AROKEE would refund the amount for the project that has been paid till date.
No cancellations are entertained for those Services that the AROKEE marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Development Services and Consulting – if the services opted by you are T&M (Time & Material) based services or Hire Dedicated Developer service, these are non-refundable.
All cancellation requests must be submitted to the Project Management Office (PMO) of AROKEE. You may submit your cancellation requests by e-mail. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our Project Management Office.
- We take a minimum of 2 weeks to process the cancellation request.
- The cancellation of the project is based on the service level agreement, as agreed with you while starting the project.
- Once the project is released for beta delivery, cannot be cancelled. In event of cancellation of the project mutually decided between you & AROKEE, you have to pay for efforts invested in the project up to date of cancellation.
- Source Code, Design or any other material related to the project will not be delivered if payment is not settled by you.
We are in the service business and doesn’t have a tangible item to deliver. So there is no chance of missing or misplacement of any item. Our deliverables are in form of designs file, software code & compiled applications. These deliverables are delivered to you in form of electronic files using our collaboration tool or email. Thereafter you have to save a copy of the delivered electronic files on your server or on any storage media. Up to 30 days from the delivery date AROKEE can re-deliver the electronic files to you, thereafter AROKEE doesn’t owe the responsibility.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.